Matt Kahn is the author of the best-selling books Whatever Arises, Love That and Everything Is Here To Help You. He is a spiritual teacher, and highly attuned empathic healer who has become a YouTube sensation with his healing and often humorous videos. His over 15 million YouTube channel viewers are finding the support they seek to feel more loved, awakened, and opened to the greatest possibilities in life through the invitation to join the “Love Revolution That Begins with You.”
1. Eradicate negative mental attitude. Try to always be positive. Being positive makes it easier for you to search for solution to any problem you are facing. Being positive also makes you happier.
2. Avoid undue stress. Stress is the number one cause of tons of diseases. Stress weakens your immune system. If you want to be healthy you have to find ways of dealing with stress effectively.
3. Stop worrying. Ask yourself this question: Will the situation that you are facing change or get better if you worry? Worrying will only make things worse. Usually things that you worry about never happen.
4. Eliminate feeling of inferiority. Remember that you are created in the image of God. How can you ever be inferior?
5. Develop a pleasant disposition. This will improve your relationship with everyone. It is always better to have more friends than enemies.
6. Enjoy your work. Since you have to work why not try to enjoy it? If no matter how hard you tried, you still can’t enjoy your work, then it’s time to consider new career. Since you spend a great chunk of your time on your job, you might as well be doing something that you enjoy. If you enjoy your work, you will be happier.
7. Be grateful. Gratitude is the best attitude. Try it and you will find that the more grateful you are, the more you will have to be grateful for.
8. Forgive yourself and others. Life is short. Don’t bear grudges. “We achieve inner health only through forgiveness-the forgiveness not only of others but also of ourselves.” (Joshu Loth Liebman)
9. Have faith in the Higher power. “A man with a grain of faith in God never loses hope because he ever believes in the ultimate triumph of Truth.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
10. Have a sense of humor. Sense of humor will help to improve almost every relationship. “A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership,of getting along with people, of getting things done.” (Dwight David Eisenhower)
11. Let go of the Ego.
“To serve your ego is to worship a false identity created by yourself. It is like someone suffering from amnesia reinventing herself because she has forgotten who she is.”
(Tao Te Ching)
12. Live in the present moment. If you live in the present moment you will find that you enjoy your life more. All your mental anguish come from either remembering passed experiences or fretting over future outcome. Living in the present moment is one of the best ways to make yourself happier.
13. Believe in abundance. Believing in abundance will help you to be abundant. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”(Wayne Dyer)
14. Be kind and generous. It is good for the soul. “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” (Dalai Lama)
15. Dwell on the good things in life. The more you dwell on the good things in life, the more good things will come into your life.
16. Meditate. Spend at least half an hour everyday meditating. You will feel refresh and more centered. Meditation helps to relax your body, thus removing stress from your body. Meditation helps you to focus better and help to heighten your awareness. Meditation help quieten the mind, thus making you happier.
17. Pray for others as well as yourself.
18. Laugh as much as often. Remember, laughter is the best medicine.
19. Help others. When you help others to get what they want, the universe will be quick to give you what you want.
20. Follow your heart’s desire. If you follow your heart’s desire, you will be unstoppable and you will finally be happy.
I run a site that review self improvement products.
To get a free copy of “The Science of Getting Rich”, subscribe to my newsletter.